A smile?? Sort of?
But this is her "official" one month picture:
...which was actually taken April 23 but that's the last time I will admit that. I decided to take her picture sitting in this chair every month for her first year, but the full-chair photo on her actual one month day didn't turn out right. So I had to cheat a little. Now let's pretend that didn't happen!
Betsy's first month went great: eats, sleeps, and poops like a champ. I'm sad to say she grew like a little weed! We don't go back to the doctor until she's 2 months old, so I don't know exactly how much she weighs right now. But I do know she's grown out of most of her newborn clothes (sob!) and to Scott and I she just looks BIG! (though to everyone else she is still so tiny) Betsy is starting to be more alert during parts of the day. Her eyes look so much wider and brighter all the time. She still sleeps about 3 hours at a time at night. A few times she's slept 4 hours, and once she actually slept just shy of 5! I appreciated that.
Okay those first two are like seeing Roman in a dress! :) She is getting chunk-a-licious!
ReplyDelete